Me n ma frens were eventually went to PICNIC
Yeah, wat i mention here was PIC_NIC
Yeah, picnic- everyone were responsible to contribute sumtng yet one of them was jz brought along v 2, yes is TWO sow of bananas ==
Yet, nvm, it doesnt mess us out
wow, Wat a day
It was full of joy and happiness
It was so lovely and happening
The every single moment was jz so brilliant
and
Yea, I do cherish it so much
The laughter we have,
was the one n only one precious moment we spent
Indeed, imma darn love u gals,wink^^
The pictures were captured to note down
the single moment we spent, we did and we PLAY
We laugh like nobody see
We joke like nobody else
We play like nobody HELL
Peeps, enjoy
Here we go

No matter how far we are,
I do and
I will owaz miss u GALS,
love ya- peace^^

No comments:
Post a Comment